Thank you for contacting us, one of our representatives will be contacting you shortly.
What is Chakra Balancing?
The human body interacts with the magnetic field around it through the Chakras. The Chakras are a not physical organs but energetic wheels through which the ‘Prana’ or Life force enters the Body. There are 7 major chakras and 80-100 minor chakras and each are representative of different functional areas in one’s life.
At any given point, the imbalance in the chakras reflect in the thoughts or emotions or the body. Balancing of the Chakras not only helps to release the blockages and imbalances created, it also helps to accelerate the functioning of one’s daily basis to create more positive outcomes in all areas.
First chakra (base of the spine): This is your foundation, or grounding. When in balance, the first chakra gives you a sense of physical security, safety, and feeling centered. People who feel well-supported have a strong first chakra.
Second chakra (sacrum): This is your source of pleasure, creativity, and sexual energy. When in balance, the second chakra makes life enjoyable. People who are enthusiastic and can accept pleasure naturally, without excess, addiction, or inhibition, have a strong second chakra.
Third chakra (navel/solar plexus): Commonly called the power chakra, the third chakra converts energy into physical form, beginning with good digestion and hormonal balance. When in balance, this chakra makes you feel empowered and able to bring your intentions to fruition. People who have self-confidence and self-esteem are strong in the third chakra.
Fourth chakra (heart): The subtle or spiritual qualities of love, compassion, and empathy are governed by the fourth chakra. When in balance, this charka is soothing, comforting, and nourishing. People who are warm-hearted, sympathetic, and loving have a strong fourth chakra.
Fifth chakra (throat): The fifth chakra is about communication and expression. When in balance, this chakra allows you to express yourself with a sense of safety and confidence. People who can speak their truth and think clearly have a strong fifth chakra.
Sixth chakra (forehead): The sixth chakra traditionally sits like a “third eye” that gives inner vision and access to higher or spiritual reality. When in balance, this chakra allows for intuition and insight. People who trust their inner perceptions have a strong sixth chakra, with the added potential for wisdom and a powerful spiritual life.
Seventh chakra (top of head): Commonly called the “crown” chakra, the seventh chakra is the connection to pure consciousness. When in balance, this chakra gives the individual awareness knowledge that it is universal awareness—the lower self (Jiva) is the higher Self (Atman), and both are merged into the One (Brahman). People who experience states of unity consciousness have a strong seventh chakra.
Know more about understanding the 7 Major Chakras and what it corresponds to can itself set the momentum of the healing.
Benefits of Chakra Balancing
- Balancing and opening the root/base chakra allows negative emotions to be released, regenerating confidence and your will to move forward in life. A healthy root/base chakra promotes feelings of security and encourages exploration to find your life's purpose and achieve success.
- Balancing and opening the sacral chakra allows you to feel energized and confident in all aspects of your life. You feel inspired and life seems to flow.
- Balancing and opening the solar plexus chakra allows you to feel centered in your mind, body, and spirit. Relaxed and comfortable in your own skin. The energy of this chakra permeates to the other chakras relieving many physical and psychological dis-eases or disorders.
- Balancing and opening the heart chakra enhances the love for self and others. It allows you to feel compassion, empathy, and forgiveness for others, and reconnects you to the loving world around you.
- Balancing and opening the throat chakra allows you to express your feelings and communicate freely, without worry of criticism or judgment from self or others. It promotes honesty and harmony with our feelings and actions, and helps us to live more authentically and free.
- Balancing and opening the third-eye chakra promotes clarity, inspiration, and innovation. It allows us to follow our dreams and enhances our innate psychic abilities and spiritual connections.
- Balancing and opening the crown chakra is essential for a deep, spiritual connection within ourselves, the universe, and the flow of positivity into our lives.
"Thank you. For the first time since I can actually remember I’m smiling not because I have to because I want to. Sherry’s professionalism and care has really changed my life around. Where I was from our first meeting to where I am now after only seeing her three times has been amazing, even people around me can feel I have healed. I’m so glad I came here because I believe it has saved my life."
Harpreet K - Trauma Therapy
Event Organiser, UK
Book your free consultation today!
Thank you for your interest. One of our representative will confirm with you shortly.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive monthly updates.
510 Fortune Tower, Cluster C
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
PO Box 634299, Dubai, UAE
Sunday to Thursday: 11:00am – 8:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
+971 (0)4 242 7704
+971 (0)54 752 6560
Essentia Wellbeing Center © 2017 All Rights Reserved.