What is Munay-Ki?
The Munay-Ki comes from a Quechua word that means 'I love you.' The Munay-Ki are the nine rites of initiation to become a person of wisdom and power who has accepted the stewardship for all creation. The Rites are common to all shamanic traditions, even though they are expressed in different forms and styles in various cultures.
What are the 9 Rites of Munay-Ki?
The nine Rites are broken up into three categories:
• Foundation Rites
• Lineage Rites
• Rites to Come
THE FOUNDATION RITES
The foundation Rites were the basic four practices of the Shamans before the time of the ‘Munay-Ki’. These Rites consist of:
1. Healer’s Rite
2. Bands of Power Rite
3. Harmony Rite
4. Seer’s Rite
THE LINEAGE RITES are the three traditional Initiation Rites practiced in the Andes for thousands of years. These Rites consist of:
5. Day keeper’s Rite
6. Wisdom keeper’s Rite
7. Earth keeper’s Rite
THE RITES TO COME- were called to help bridge Souls to future expansion. These Rites consist of:
8. Star keeper’s Rite
9. Creator's Rite
What skills will I receive by doing this course?
• A unique experience of energy download that you may have never accessed before.
• You will be empowered with the techniques and procedures of initiating other individuals with the power of the 9 rites as well as the 13th Rite, The Rite of the Womb.
• You will learn to train others to share the rites through training them as teachers and conduct workshops.
• Of course, you will for life incorporate into your DNA the most profound frequency that is now available on this planet.
As an additional gift, the facilitator will share the gift of the 9 rites with all the participants, irrespective of, whether they have received them previously or not.
What material does the course include?
• Course Manual with detailed documentation of procedures
• Pi-stone (specially designed to for your course purpose)
• Mesa (Collective package of stones and herbs used by Shamans)
Participants of this course will be among the first few Teachers of Munay-Ki across the country and the Middle East.
(minimum 50% payment required for registration)