Advanced Tarot Reading
TAROT IS THE STORYBOOK OF OUR LIFE, THE MIRROR TO OUR SOUL, AND THE KEY TO OUR INNER WISDOM.
Tarot is an ancient divinatory art which uses 78 archetypal cards to represent past, present and future situations in a person's life. A typical reading of the cards mirrors our past decisions, validates our present situation, and projects a probable future for your consideration. The Tarot can be used as a tool of self-transformation as well, as you follow the Fool in his journey through each card you will grow and explore these symbols and how they relate to you in-depth.
This advanced course is designed to give you tools and practice in becoming a confident Tarot reader backed by knowledge & understanding of this art and by the end of it, you'll learn how to prepare for a Tarot reading and be in the flow, choose the best spread for the most insightful and empowering reading.
The prerequisite/requirements for attending this course: Completed Basic Tarot Reading course
This intuitive course will cover :
• Tarot cards, their origin, history, and introduction.
• How tarot works.
• Major arcana (22 cards)-review basic level. Pictorial representation, divinatory meanings, and effects in reading.
• Minor Arcana (56 cards)-detailed study. Pictorial representation, divinatory meanings, and effects in reading.
• Cleansing / Charging cards
• Increasing intuition, self-grounding, and cleansing.
• Detailed spreads and shuffling.
• Reading for yourself
• Practice - reading for each other